universe

universe
My Everything

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

THE ACCIDENTAL OBSESSION

It was an accident from the start.I knew I had a crush on him.Why would I ask him to befriend me of all things. So I could spend ALL my time looking at his page instead of most of it? The great thing about it is I know better I know how it is.Boys like him don't go for girls who are tall,dark skin,and worst of all,overweight. I just could NOT fight my curiosity, he accepted me and I stared at his beautiful face through cyberspace all night.I was obsessed with him, not in love with him.He was only a cute face but yet I wanted to know him.In the end, all these things were hopes of dreamlike, wishful thinking.Now when I go back to work in November I'll have to see HIM if he's still there. I pray he moved on to somewhere else. I am so not prepared for the AWKWARDNESS. If he know I hope he keeps it to himself. I hope he hides it in his subconscious never to let it resurface again. I hope it just........DIES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment