universe

universe
My Everything

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

God is better than good he's GREAT!!!

It just feels so good to be alive right now. Even though my faith is being tested, God is still blessing me. I love him and I know he will supply my every need. I thank him for he is soooo faithful. Often times we cry out to God when things get messed up but never give him a second thought as long as things are well. Never do we realize that some of our suffering is him trying so desperately to draw us closer to him. It's him thinking "I wish my children would sit in my lap longer and that they would come and talk with me. Pouring out all there human cares to me.Oh I want to hear from them so bad" God wants to hear from us because he loves us. He took his time to make us and mold us. We are his craftsmanship and I praise God that though he made us similar none of us look,think, or view the world exactly alike. He wants to hear from YOU not the crowd and you as you stand in it but YOU as an individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment