universe

universe
My Everything

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Lesson Learned pt 1

Is the issues unsolvable is this how it ends? we walk pass each other as if we were never friends? I am over my pride I am over my hurt but that doesn't even matter because either way this can't work.I will not try to be Mrs.Fixit this time.No,this time I am holding on to me.I seem to have a problem of keeping others because I love them never realizing how much they weaken me. I never put myself to the test,this is the first time in my life I've ever really been all alone like this and been at peace with it.It's come to the first time in my life where having only Christ and myself is really more than enough.I don't worry about getting along with people anymore they come and go because not all friendships are meant to last forever,sometimes people enter your life to teach you lessons and after you learn those lessons often times SOMETHING comes to rip you away from that person because you no longer need them.However,sometimes not even the seasons of life are to blame sometimes our lack of consideration or issues with one person stops us from being with people who have cared for us the most..We ruin friendships over stuff that won't even matter,that we won't even be remembered five years later.I can't change the past but pray I learned from it in preparation for the future.She seems happy,I'm happy for her just sad that we fell apart.It's okay,I forgive and move on just hope the eyes reading this avoid making the same mistake.Cherish the people while you have a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment